13 years ago, our team re-launched an Asian networking Happy Hour in New York City. This global network consisted of international professionals interested in Asian businesses and partnerships. They had nearly 30,000 members worldwide. Their signature service, the Happy Hours, were “simultaneously” held on the last Thursday of every month in more than twelve cities around the world. These events provided international networking opportunities for the members. It did not have the infrastructure to offer other events besides the networking happy hours.
A decade after this organization came on the scene, the Finale event was held on the last Thursday of August 2012 globally. The CEO made an executive decision to shutter this company. However, these happy hours were re-launched in Asia due to popular demand. Lack of traction caused them to quickly disappear from the scene once again. Pop-Up Happy Hours were on the horizon to be launched as the pandemic swept thru the world as we know it. Hence, they are now on hold!
A decade ago, LUX Connections was launched by this team of event organizers with a NYE Party in the heart of the BIG Apple as its inaugural event! From there, we began hosting the added-value events which the previously mentioned global organization was not equipped for.
Meanwhile, this site has been lying dormant until recently with the lockdown caused by the pandemic. During this unprecedented time, most events have been cancelled or are now run virtually. In lieu of doing either, we have pivoted to provide our services online instead.
We are here to offer you (free-of-charge) these services:
- Diversification ideas to grow your financial assets
- Resources for learning new skills and/or to enhance the ones you already have
- Help to begin your entrepreneurial journey
- Social Media tips from a seasoned professional
- Enjoyable articles to read to help formulate potential ideas
With the world hit hard by the coronavirus pandemic, setting it on “pause”, we have pivoted to provide free resources to help you get thru this. Such offerings include:
- Cultural and vacation tours to keep the whole family occupied
- Courses on anything and everything you ever wished to learn
- Virtual ways to maintain your fitness goals
- Ways to keep connected with your friends and family while social distancing
- And many more ideas
This site is for you. Please let us know what you would like to see on here and we will do our utmost to provide it to you. Email us with your thoughts and/or ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org.